Friday, November 12, 2010

Disney World - Day 2

Happy Veterans Day. I want to thank all the military for what they have done for our country. Today we had a reunion breakfast with all the Champion children. It was great. The country singer Mark Wills and Ms. America was there. We also had a surprise visit from John Schneider (Bo from the Dukes of Hazzard). After that, I was interviewed by Fox News. My parents and I, along with some friends of mine from Nevada, went to Magic Kingdom. It is such a magical place! I saw Mickey, Minnie, Pluto. Donald, and Goofy. I rode on Space Mountain and lots of other rides. Then we came back to the hotel and we had a pool party. We went to downtown Disney and ate at the Rain Forest Cafe. Today was filled with fun and excitement. I really had a fun day!

Lindsey and John Schneider


Lindsey and Mark Wills


Lindsey and Tiffany of Fox News after Lindsey’s interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment