Sunday, November 14, 2010

Disney World: Day 3!

Oh my stars. I have had so much fun! First we got up and went back to Magic Kingdom. We went souvenir shopping there and it was great. I had so much fun. When we were leaving the park we got to see the parade. Also, there was a dance party and we all got to dance out on Main Street. When we came back to the hotel it was time for our Medal Ceremony. John Schneider from the Dukes of Hazard and Ms. America along with Walmart sponsors presented us with our medals. It was a really big celebration. Dr. Oz was our Keynote speaker They played a video of all the champions and everyone walked across the stage as everyone cheered for us. When I walked across the stage to get my medal I blew a kiss to the crowd. After the Medal Ceremony I got to meet Dr. Oz. He invited me on his show. Then I met the producer of the Back Street Boys Gary baker and also another producer of the backstreet boys Matt Johnson. They are both song writers. Then I got to meet Tiffany Thornton from the show Sonny with a Chance. Then I got to see Ms. America again. She is so sweet! Afterwards we all went to Down Town Disney and ate at the TRex Café It was such a fun day.

Lindsey with Gary Baker and Matt Johnson

Lindsey and Ms. America

Lindsey with other Champion friends

No comments:

Post a Comment